What makes you happy?
Here’re 7 Keys to lasting Happiness:
1. Love other as yourself. Love is fundamental to your happiness. When you love and help people is not only good for them, it also makes you happier.
2. Team Building: Connect with people. Relationships are the most important contributor to happiness. People with strong and broad social relationships are happier, healthier and live longer.
3. Faith building: Believe and be part of something bigger than you. People
who have meaning, passion and purpose in their lives are happier, feel more in control and get more out of what they do. Faith can help you discover your purpose, your passion and find meaning in life.
4. Appreciate every blessing in your life now. While you’re seeking and achieving new goals, take time to appreciate what you already have. You’ll get new perspective to enjoy everyday life.
5. Accept yourself: Be comfortable with who you are. Change what you can and submit to God what you cannot change. Be yourself for everyone else is taken!
6. Take care yourself: your spirit, your soul and your body. Exercising, eating healthy meals, sleeping, praying and meditating are great ways to get started.
7. Commit to continue growth and development. How do you do that? Set realistic goals for your personal and professional life, be persistent and celebrate your wins with those who help you achieve your goals. We all need goals to motivate us to think and move forward.
Happiness is a choice. Choose to be happy right now!
Need help to achieve your goals? Simply ask. We’re here to help you!