The attitude of giving is the pathway to greater success, joy, happiness and fulfillment.
Here are 5 quotes to reflect on as you prepare for the giving season:
1. “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” ~ St. John
2. “At the end of life we will not be judged by how many diplomas we have received, how much money we have made, how many great things we have done. We will be judged by ‘I was hungry and you gave me to eat, I was naked and you clothed me, I was homeless and you took me in.’ Hungry not only for bread — but hungry for love. Naked not only for clothing — but naked for human dignity and respect. Homeless not only for want of a room of bricks — but homeless because of rejection.” ~ Mother Teresa
3. “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi
4. “Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.” ~ Albert Einstein
5. “You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want.” ~ Zig Ziglar
The more you help others succeed, the more YOU succeed. When you give, do it willingly, from love and wisdom.
Enjoy this post?
Please leave me a comment below and share it with your loved ones!